Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Such a Simple Idea - Christmas Change


The past week we have been doing Christmas orientated projects, like this Christmas tree I printed off the internet. She coloured, and I cut, and then with some glue we decorated a lovely tree. This is the third tree we have created this week. Projects are fun. Now I am inspired to take it to the next level...tomorrow we are going to swing by the great grandparent's place and deliver our creation. It's such a simple idea!!! But I know it's going to be such a treasure for great grandma and great grandpa. Now that the wheels are turning I am thinking of all sorts of 'projects' we could do that would bless others. What teachable moments for my 3 year old. What a way to prepare for the Lord, by blessing others, and thinking outside of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment