Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We're Back

So I have not been very faithful in updating this blog :) I've got reno pictures to download and vacation details to share! In time. Right now I am taking in the moment.

Since we've been back all I have wanted to do is stay home. My nice cozy warm home. We have the new fireplace installed, it heats the whole house. It's nice to be home, to be resting, cooking, playing, cleaning, and right now watching the snow fall.

Both girls are really into playing these days. It's nice to see them doing their own thing. Joy absolutely loves flipping through books on her own. Grace is very much into her doll house (she is going to love the new wooden one we hope to get her for Christmas).

We plan to enjoy our home a lot this winter. I'm sure that's what I'll be blogging on. Things we are doing. Ways we are nuturing our family, our health, our soul. Winter is a great time to slow down. Rest. I welcome you!

1 comment:

  1. sounds cozy! I am enjoying being home right now too and wishing I hadn't signed up for so many things this fall.

    ReplyDelete