Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beautiful People

'The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.' ~ Elizabeth Kubler Ross (from an Unraveller)

This is a quote taken from Ink On My Fingers. I am contemplating taking her Unravelling class. We'll see!

I think of many people I have known, know, who are beautiful people, many of them have faced difficult trials. I think of my family member mentioned in my last post, and how the trials she has faced have made her beautiful, and anticipate this next leg of the journey will form her even more. Me too. What's that called? Refiner's Fire.

Here's a picture of a beautiful woman in my life. She left to be with Jesus this past year. She was kind, gentle, loving, always accepting, spunky, loved life and the people in it. Baba, we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment