Friday, April 24, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

God's been showing me some interesting perspectives lately. Mainly around this word 'respect'. How am I respecting my husband, and the harder question, how am I disrespecting my husband? Am I respecting my children? How do I do this better?

Lately I've been pretty stressed. The stresses over the past year are just coming to a head. I find this is when it is hardest to respect others. Mainly because my anger gets in the way. I also sometimes feel justified for being *itchy because of all the stress I have to endure...oh gee...pitty party. As I reflect now, clearer of mind, I realize how ridiculous I am at times. Get over yourself girl! Look at all the blessings...which are many!

Husband have mercy! Because it's all his fault, of course!

Love is...patient, kind, long suffering, 'love doesn't fly off the handle'.
It's great we have a compassionate forgiving God when we fall short. It's great that I have a husband who does the same. Love you babe!

Goal for this week, dispite any stresses, R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

No comments:

Post a Comment